My Paintball Gun

This is my paintball gun. I got a new barrel for it, and now it is quite long. It's supposed to be a sniper of some sort, which means I should be able to shoot people from far away without getting shot. I'm pretty good at getting shot though, usually in the top of the head...

4 comments:

Lil Hippo said...

ouch! getting shot there doesn't sound pleasant. I've never been paint balling before.
hey it was great seeing you at GYC! so are you gonna come every week now?

Rachel said...

Paintballing sounds really fun! That's an awesome gun, it's always good to be able to shoot people from far away! lol. OR shoot at people's cars as they drive away from you house;)

Wyatt said...

Sha-zam! =) I'm gonna have to watch out for you now... you might be a threat. lol jk. Looks good.

Piper said...

Nice! =) We'll have to paintball soon, so you can try it out! =)