My Guitar

Here are pics of my guitar. Now you can see how much better it is than Spud's. heh heh heh.....

10 comments:

Lil Hippo said...

i like the color! very cool.
can you play the acoustic too or just electric?
my favorite song ryan plays on acoustic is live high by Jason mraz. it's sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! I like it. I agree with Sarah, awesome color! Just wandering, what's seventy-seven sheep?

Dana said...

Hmm...I'll have to look that song up. yeah, I play acoustic sometimes. 77 sheep is pretty much completely random.

Tim said...

Oh, is that the FAKE les paul? :P
Haha, just kidding, you have a good guitar. At least yours stays in tune =/

And 77 sheep has a secret story behind it, but it's pretty random still :)

Piper said...

Hey! That's awesome! =) Hut and I have one the same color! =)

Rachel said...

I am glad you got a blog Dana! And the guitar is really awesome. I wish I knew how to play!

Wyatt said...

Dana, I was just going to just stand back and not criticize your "guitar", but I've been driven to it. =) It's a fake les Paul. I have a real Ibanez. It might only be an Ibanez...but atleast its real! =) lol And plus...white is, well, you know...beautiful! =) Not saying red isn't. And further more...I have two more frets than you. ;) And my neck is so not sticky....yours is. =P

P.S. I really don't hate your guitar...but I can't let us break the habit of dissing each others guitars. =)

Dana said...

No, Spud, I do not have a fake Les Paul. No, I think that Les Pauls are try to be like my Yamaha!

~Tori~ said...

Wow Dana awesome guitar!! It looks so shiny! :D I really like the color too! :)

Tim said...

Haha, I wish I had two more frets... :P